30 years of hospitality in a Heritage home in Vancouver's West End.
- Here at Ashby House, we offer organic food, comfortable beds, free parking, WIFI and excellent company.
- Our house was built in 1899, in the West End, on the downtown peninsula. We are situated next to Nelson Park and within walking distance of Stanley Park, English Bay , the Convention Centres and public transit. We are also within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, shopping destinations and bicycle rental shops.
- We have operated a B&B since 1986. Sharing our family home with the world has enabled us to restore and preserve both a heritage house and streetscape.
- Step back in time and see what life was like when our city was young. We encourage you to linger over breakfast, share your stories and meet the world.
- You will not find a TV, though we do have WIFI and a computer if you need to stay in touch, check a flight or print a boarding pass.
- You may choose to read one of our 10,000 books, in the parlour or on the porch in the company of MacLeod, our Scotty or Apollo, our orange tabby.